It’s dessert for adults. I don’t know a single person that doesn’t enjoy mudslides. I know there are some out that won’t because they don’t like chocolate. (at least that’s what I hear but I still cant believe it) So make them for yourself or have them ready to make when the girls are coming over…. they are heaven in a glass. Plus a great party starter in the summer after dinner.
This recipe will make 4 glasses.
- 3 fluid oz. of clear Vodka
- 3 fluid oz. of coffee flavored liquor (like Kahlua)
- 3 fluid oz. of Irish Cream (like Emmet’s or Baileys)
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup – with extra for drizzling
- can of whipped cream
- Add ice, liquors, and chocolate syrup to blender.
- Blend until smooth
- Poor in glasses and top off with whipped cream and drizzled chocolate ….. enjoy 🙂