Hot summer ? ….. make something new and refreshing. I tried this one and LOVED it 🙂
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 cups seltzer
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus 4 wedges for garnish (garnish optional but adorable and delish)
- 6 ounces or (3/4 cup) vodka
- If using fresh raspberries, freeze them in a single layer for about 1 hour (or overnight) before proceeding with Step 2.
- Combine cranberry-raspberry juice, seltzer, lime juice, and vodka in a pitcher. Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with frozen raspberries and lime wedges.