Oh it’s not fancy and it’s not hard to make … and if you like Brie then you will love this for lunch !!!!
- 2 slices of bread – I used the Italian that I have to cut myself because I like my bread a little thicker 🙂
- Brie sliced up enough to cover the slice of bread
- 5 thin apple slices – again enough to cover the slice of bread
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- chopped walnuts – or pecans
- Place a little butter in the pan and warm up the apple slices for a minute or two and set aside
- Butter up one side of each slice of bread
- Place butter side down in your pan on low to medium heat
- Cover the slice with the Brie, then evenly spread the brown sugar on the Brie.
- Sprinkle on a few walnuts to your liking and then place apples on top.
- When both sides are well browned remove from heat and cover for a minute or two to make sure all cheese has melted.
- Cut in half and totally enjoy ………..mmmmmmmmm !!!