It was a rainy day today and I had an urge to bake. I didn’t feel like running to the store for missing ingredients … so I made what I call “easy” cookies. Very little prep, 3 ingredients and very little clean up = easy cookies. They are sooo good for just the little bit of effort 🙂
- One cup peanut butter (crunchy, creamy doesn’t matter)
- One cup white sugar
- one egg
Yep that’s all you need
- Preheat oven to 350* and line your sheet with parchment paper (which is NOT the same as wax paper) if you dont have it just grease your sheet with cooking spray or a thin film of butter.
- Combine the 3 ingredients until smooth
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto the cookie sheet, make criss cross pattern with a folk and bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes on center rack.
- Do not over bake !! They will still seem a little soft but will firm up a tad when they cool. Enjoy !!!