Had a request for these cookies …. I happen to think these are lovely. Plus the Hersey Kisses remind me of my younger days when I lived in Pa and went to Hersey Park. I intend on making these today …… enjoy !!
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- addition sugar for rolling
- bag of Hersey’s Kisses
- Heat oven to 375*
- Blend butter and peanut butter in a bowl until well blended.
- Add sugars and blend until fluffy.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla… blend well.
- Slowly combine flour, baking soda, and salt to peanut butter mix.Blend well.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Then roll those balls in white sugar and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- While waiting for cookies unwrap the kisses … trying not to eat too many of them 🙂
- As soon as you take the cookies out stick a kiss onto the cookie.
- Then remove the cookie from the sheet and let cool.
- Store in a cool place or fridge.