- 4 Thick pork chops
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Flour, salt and pepper for coating
- 3 Tablespoons of honey
- 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped green scallions
- Pat chops dry with paper towels.
- Mix a little flour, salt and pepper and lightly coat the chops.
- Heat oil on med/high in a large skillet.
- Cook pork chops 6 minutes each side and then place on a plate and cover with foil.
- While chops are cooking add honey, soy, vinegar, and cornstarch in a bowl and mix well , set aside.
- In the same pan with grease , add garlic and cook until lightly browned, about 1-2 minutes.
- Then add honey mixture to the skillet and cook 1-2 minutes on med/high until the sauce bubbles and thickens like syrup.
- Spoon over chops, sprinkle with scallions and serve … ta da no more boring pork chops 🙂