Chicken Salad can be done in so many different ways. I have two favorites and this is one of them. I mean who doesnt like bacon ??? You can skip the carbs and just serve it on lettuce or you can toast some whole wheat bread and make a sandwich either way its delicious 🙂
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 5 slices of bacon
- 1 medium to large tomato- seeded and chopped
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cup light mayo (I use 1/2 Miracle Whip light and 1/2 real light mayo)
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- a little splash of Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- *optional* Sliced avocado and romaine lettuce
- Cook Bacon , cool and chop or crumble.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, green onions, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Stir together the chicken breast, tomatoes and bacon. Pour dressing over chicken mixture and toss well to coat. Refrigerate until chilled; serve over lettuce leaves and garnish with avocado slices or on toasted bread.