I’m always trying to do new things with vegetables …. the same sides can get boring. My favorite way to eat broccoli or cauliflower is to blanket it in a thick cheese sauce …. but as we are watching what we eat these days its not on the menu. I have however grown to love roasting and I think you will enjoy something a little new . 🙂
- one medium to large head of cauliflower chopped into florets
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- lemon wedges
- Heat oven to 400*
- In a large bowl place florets and olive oil and toss until well coated (add more oil if florets look dry.)
- Spread florets out on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and paprika to desired amount.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes flipping florets around halfway through.
- Remove from oven …. squeeze lemons onto the cauliflower and serve !!!!