This is one of our favorite things to eat. It’s quick, it’s not expensive, and it’s delicious. While we were on the boat this winter I made this dish a lot. As a matter of fact just about everytime we were invited to a pot luck dinner it’s what I brought. Another boat that traveled with us began calling it Sanuk pasta (our boat’s name is Sanuk) because they loved it and always new what Sanuk was bringing. It became our trademark dish…lol. Try it sometime …. you wont be disappointed.
- 4 1/2 cups of corkscrew pasta (I have used bowties also when I couldnt find corkscrew)
- 5-6 tablespoons Kerry Gold Garlic Herb Butter or Land O Lakes garlic Butter – (if you cant find them then use 5-6 tbsp of unsalted butter, 2 tbsp of chopped garlic, a little bitty pinch of sugar, and throw in some parsley, and chopped chives)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes-chopped in halves
- 1 (10 oz. package) grilled chickenbreast strips – you can find them near the lunchmeats or in the frozen section at the store. ( or I use 2 cups of rotisserie chicken fresh chopped up )
- 4 or 6 oz oz container of Gorgonzola cheese
- Prepare the pasta following the package instructions and drain
- In a skillet on medium heat place butter , chicken, and tomatoes. Cook for about 3 minutes until chicken is hot and tomatoes are softening up.
- Place well drained hot pasta in a large bowl, sprinkle Gorgonzola cheese on top of the pasta, then add the contents of the skillet on top of the pasta as well.
- Stir up all the ingredients well and serve immediately.